Here to help!
Natalie is here to help you with food safety and hygiene through:
- Self-paced Video Level 2 Food Safety Course (with certification) – Taught by a Chartered Environmental Health Officer.
- FREE E-book on how to get your ‘5-star’ Food Hygiene Rating (includes 50-point food hygiene inspection check list)
Get instantly trained by an Environmental Health Officer...
With food safety, you want to get it right the first time… That’s why it makes sense to learn from Chartered Environmental Health Officer Natalie Stanton.
You will understand how EHOs think, what they look for during your inspection, and feel more engaged being taught by an expert.
With 13 years of experience as an EHO, and having worked for local authorities and in the private sector for clients including ExCeL London, she has a lot of knowledge and experience to share with you.
Need a Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate?
Find out more about our self-paced video course.
Hi! It’s nice to meet you! I’m Natalie Stanton. I’m a Chartered Environmental Health Officer (or EHO) and food safety expert.
Throughout my 13 years as an EHO, I have seen the consequences of poorly trained staff. It only takes one mistake by a food handler to cost you your food hygiene rating or cause a food poisoning outbreak. And there is no second chance. You need to get it right the first time…
That’s why I’ve created a course so you can learn from my experience and run your food business with confidence. My online Level 2 Food Hygiene course is not like others on the market, it’s the first self-paced video course delivered by an EHO.
Single userHome Bakers, Sole traders etc
- Video-based learning with practical examples
- Taught by an EHO
- Meet your legal obligations
- Instant course access and digital certificate
- Unlimited free retakes
- Engaging and interactive content
Multi UserRestaurants, Cafes etc
- Everything in single user plus:
- Multi user discounts
- Group dashboard to manage your staff
- Certificates accessible to managers for digital download
- Progress reports for all team members
- Bulk add your team via csv file